Fun 1/6 scale accessories from my private Soapy Smith action figure collection.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tiny ledger

Soapy Smith's ledger





Ever since I made my first Soapy Smith action figure I can't believe the variety of fun "smalls" there are to go along with "Soapy" and the gang. I'm wanting to share my finds and this seems to be the best outlet for that. I hope you enjoy it.

To start off, here is my latest purchase, a tiny ledger, originally advertised for 1/12 scale but actually all of the REAL Soapy Smith's ledgers and journals are smaller, so this 1/12 scale is perfect for my needs. The inside pages actually have lined columns and rows, with "handwritten" notes and figures.


Soapy reads over his ledger to the boys.



Weathered/used look to the front and back covers

No comments:

Post a Comment